Network related projects
These projects are loosely all network related in some way.
- IP Camera Finder - Abusing a DDNS service to find IP cameras around the world.
- RSYaba - A modular brute force tool currently supporting HTTP(S), MySQL and SSH.
- the Interceptor - A wireless wired network tap.
- KreiosC2 - Using Twitter as a command and control channel.
- Find IP - Find an available IP on a network without DHCP.
- Track Email - Send arbitrary HTML in an email. Primarily designed to send tracking dots.
- ear trumpet - Determine what ports are allowed through a firewall in either direction.
- os_lister - Separate nmap OS match results into individual files.
- Calc IP Range - A short script to find and ping IP range based on an IP and subnet mask.
- OSSEC Kismet rules - OSSEC decoder and rules for Kismet alerts file.
- OSSEC Rule converter - Convert a CSV file to a OSSEC rule file.
- neXCSer - Convert Nessus v2 reports to CSV for easier manipulation and reporting.