Any project that involves wireless comms. Mainly 802.11 but hopefully some bluetooth and zigbee in the future.
- Wifi Honey - Automation of setting up a bunch of APs and airodump-ng to work out what encryption a client is probing for.
- getwlanprofiles - A Meterpreter script to download wireless profiles from Windows 7 and Vista boxes.
- Jasager - Jasager is a wifi man-in-the-middle tool which uses a fake access point to lure unsuspecting victims to connect to your network.
Take Karma, install it on a Fon and insert the Fon into a pineapple and you get Jasager.
- Programming Wireless Security - My GAWN gold research paper on writing applications to test wireless security
- Karma patches - I got my start in security development by patching Madwifi-ng, here are patches for various versions on different platforms.